It can be a terrible situation. Biohazard cleanup is difficult. Any biological substance or pathogen that poses a threat to human health or life can be a biohazard. Situations involving biohazards can stop a business in its tracks, make rental units unlivable, or drive you out of your home. At American Restoration, we understand and we’re here to help you get your life back on track. Our IICRC certified cleanup professionals provide the following services:
- Cleanup of interior and exterior property from homeless camps, evicted tenants.
- Cleanup of human or animal carcasses and decomposition.
- Methamphetamine component cleanup and restoration.
- Certain chemical contamination from industrial situations.
- Crime, blood, and death scene cleanup, including suicides and homicides.
- Cleanup after traumatic injury from blood and urine.
- Animal infestations and feces removal and cleanup.
- Hoarding situations– including sorting, removal, and cleanup.
- Medical waste, like needles and human or animal tissue.
Biohazard cleanup includes cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing items or property that has been contaminated with bodily fluids or other potentially harmful substances. Whether it’s from a crime, an accident or a natural disaster, American Restoration’s trained technicians are prepared to handle the situation.
What Is A Biohazard?
In short, a biohazard refers to substances that may be in your home or business that are harmful to your health. Those hazards may be fungus, chemicals, illicit drugs, human waste, or animal byproducts. American Restoration is trained in the safe removal and disposal of biohazards including mold and asbestos. We are also skilled in the reconstruction of damaged property including floods, fire and smoke.
When it comes to the very sensitive subject of Biohazard Cleanup, trust American Restoration Water and Fire. Serving thousands of customers for decades in New Mexico and Texas, we understand just how disruptive any loss can be to homeowners or business owners. We understand and will work tirelessly to bring your home or business back so you can get on with your life. Call us at 505-206-5277 to get started.
"*" indicates required fields