Water damage to your home can come in many forms: a broken pipe, leaking roof, mold, overflowing toilet, broken water heater- you name it, American Restoration Water and Fire, LLC has seen it all. When you choose a restoration company to mitigate your home after a disaster has struck, here are some things you should look for before hiring anyone!
- Response: an important part of being a dedicated and professional restoration company is that your response to any call is 24/7– American Restoration understands those home disasters such as water damage happen most often when business hours are over.
- Employs Professionals: when you choose a restoration company, you want to know that not only is the business insured, but that their employees are also properly licensed, bonded, and insured. This protects you and them!
- Local References: when a company like American Restoration has been in business for many years, they build up a reputation and should be able to provide you with local references or reviews. Be sure to check reviews for your chosen company on Google My Business, Angie’s List or Home Advisor.
- Repair Plan: choose a company, like American Restoration, that will provide you with a detailed plan of restore that has close cost estimates, a reliable guide to the repairs that need to be made, and a plan that prevents mold.
- Handles Insurance: not only do most experienced restoration companies know how to deal with home insurance claims, but they can guide you on what to do next as well as dealing with the home insurance company for you! American Restoration Water And Fire, LLC has been around long enough that we deal with insurance head on!
- State-of-the-art: Your home needs to undergo water removal, drying, dehumidifying, and so much more! When you choose a water damage restoration company, make sure they are up to date with all the latest technology and equipment that will make your home safe to live in and is properly cared for as soon as they arrive.
- Respect: you have worked hard for everything you have, and choosing a restoration company means you are essentially inviting strangers in your home to care for your home as well as everything you own. When you hire American Restoration Water and Fire, LLC you can trust that we will treat your personal property with the utmost care.
American Restoration Water and Fire, LLC is always on call, 24/7, to answer the call to help you when water damage disasters strike your home. You can trust that we will work closely with you, your insurance and that our team of water damage restoration professionals is dedicated to getting you back in your home as quickly as possible without cutting corners! Your home restoration is our top priority, always